Part 1: Backup Your iPhone iPad iPod with iPhone iPad iPod Transfer
iPhone iPad iPod Transfer can help you to backup iPhone iPad iPod to computer/iTunes with one click. It can also backup you photos, music, contacts, SMS, playlist, videos, movies, books, voice memos, etc. selectively. Moreover, this software is fully support all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Step 1. Get your iDevice connected
First, install and run the iPhone iPad iPod Transfer. Then connect your device(s) via a USB cable(s).
Step 2. Transfer the selected data to your PC
To import music, videos, TV shows, music videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobooks, contacts, text messages, photos and more, simply click on the corresponding option in the left column, then previewing to mark the data you wanted on the right of window, Then click the "Export" button to export all the selected data from iPhone iPad iPod to your PC.
Part 2: Backup Your iPhone iPad iPod with Mobile Transfer
Mobile Transfer enables you to backup your iPhone to computer with one simple click.
1. It gives you the right to backup messages, video, photos, contacts, audios and more from your iPhone iPad iPod to PC.
2. The data are so much secured since the program can backup your iPhone iPad iPod even there is something wrong with your device. You don't have to worry about the data loss anymore.
3. You can restore your backup and shift the data to iOS device or even other OS phone such as Android and Symbian.
4. The program perfectly supports different series of iOS devices including all iPhone, iPad and iPod. As for the OS version, it is compatible with iOS 9/8/7/6 and even iOS 5, as well as Aodroid, Symbian and BlackBerry.
Step 1. Get Mobile Transfer downloaded on your computer. After downloading, launch it.
Step 2. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone iPad or iPod to the computer.
Step 3. There is a button "Back Up Your Phone" in the main interface of the program. Hit it to get into the backup interface.
Step 4. When you device is detected successfully, you will see it showing on the left side. All the files available to be backed up are checked in the middle. If you just want to backup contacts, then uncheck other contents.
Step 5. Hit the button Start Copy to initiate the process. Make sure your iPhone is connected to your computer during the whole backup process.
Step 6. When the backup process is done, hit the button OK. At this point, you have completed the backup process. If you come into any contacts issues in the future, you are able to restore them.
Part 3: Backup Your iPhone iPad iPod with iOS Data Recovery
iOS Data Recovery - World's 1st iPhone, iPad and iPod touch data recovery software for personal users
3 recovery modes to scan the lost data up to 20 types like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call log, voicemail, voice memos, calendars, reminders, WhatsApp, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, etc., and transfer them back to your PC.
1. Directly retrieve lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without backup files.
2. Retrieve lost iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data from iCloud backup, iTunes backup (including encrypted one).
3. Repair iOS devices continuously looping recovery mode, stuck in Apple logo, black/white screen.
4. Regain lost data for iOS device due to delete accidentally, device crashed, smashed or broken, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.
5. Recover and save lost data to computer or back to iPhone iPad iPod.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone iPad or iPod to the computer
Download, install and run iOS Data Recovery. Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Scan the iDevice for the existing and lost data
Click "Start Scan" to let the software begins scanning your device automatically for existing and lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover files from iPhone iPad iPod directly
After the scan, all found data are displayed in categories, like contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, camera roll, photo stream, photo library, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview full contents of all of them one by one. Meanwhile, mark the data those what you want and click on "Recover" to save them to your computer or other iOS device with a click.
Once you have completed all of the backup job, and now you can safely clean up the data of the you iPhone, iPad and iPod.