I believe that many young people have had the same treatment, closely watched by their parents. We can see that totally erasing you private from an iPhone is not overacting. Rather, it makes sure that your privacy is protected.
To guarantee that the life details will not be "stole" and used for improper personal gain, you are recommended to installed iPhone Data Eraser. It is a great tool to wipe user documents on an iDevice. Beisdes, you can wipe all data on iPhone including contacts, Apple ID, videos, calendar, Bookmarks and more by using this iPhone data erased tool.
Supported Erased Files: Deleted Files, Safari Cache, Safari Cookies, Safari History, Keyboard Cache, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Photos, Notes and so on.
Free download the iPhone data eraser tool, and try wiping yor private info on iPhone with a click now.
Steps to Permanent Delete Priviate Information on iPhone
Step 1. Launch the iPhone Data Eraser
1. After installation, run iPhone Data Eraser on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone device via USB cable to your computer.
3. Once your iPhone is recognized, you can see the primary interface as below.
Step 2. Permanent delete private data on your iPhone
1. Click "Erase Private Data" in the left column.
2. Click on the "Start Scan" button to analyze and scan the data on your device.
3. Once the scan is complete, select items listed under Private Data to view data details.
4. Click the box beside the data types you'd like to erase.
5. Click "Erase Now" and type the word "delete" to confirm the permanent deletion of the data.
6. Permanently delete all private data stored on your device.
7. Click Done once the data is deleted.