"Hi. when I am using the built in search in safari (using the google/yahoo search bar within safari), the search results i used before are still present, even after clearing the cache, cookies, and history from the setting> safari menu. I've also changed my search from google to yahoo, cleared those 3 things, and changed it back to google and my previous search results are still present. I am using 2.0 pwnage firmware. How to delete iPhone Safari search history? Help.. Thank you."
If you would like to clear your Safari browsing history completely it can be done in two simple steps.At the bottom left-hand corner of the History menu is an option labeled Clear. Select this to delete your history records.
What You Need:
Your iPhone and its USB cable
Wondershare iPhone Data Eraser
Backup iPhone data to PC with a transfer tool
iPhone Data Eraser is a mighty software designed to release iPhone storage and iPhone users' worry. It can help you delete browser history, bookmarks, photos, text messages, apps, contacts, etc. on your iPhone, as well as iPad and iPod touch. Your private information can be irrecoverable and efficiency of your iPhone can be improved.
Download the software and have a try.
Tutorial: Permanent Delete Browser History on iPhone
Step 1. Run the iPhone Data Eraser and get your iPhone connected
1. After installation, launch iPhone Data Eraser on your PC.
2. Connect your iPhone by using its USB cable to your computer.
3. Once your device is detected, you can see the window as below.
Step 2. Permanent Delete Browser History on iPhone
1. Click Erase Private Data in the left column.
2. Click on the Start Scan button to analyze and scan the data on your iPhone.
3. Once the scan is complete, select items listed under Private Data to view data details.
4. Click the box beside the data types you'd like to erase, you can tick the check box in front of "Safari Cookies", "Safari History" and "Safari Cache".
5. Click Erase Now to delete data.
You will be prompted to type the word "delete" to confirm the permanent deletion of the data. Once the data is deleted, click Done, and you will see the following window: