Always have close friends complain about various residues after the phone is lost or resale: loss of information, photos leaked, even posing as the owner to commit fraud, and so on. Some iPhone users may think that theirs iPhone data is very safe after restore iPhone to factory settings, but in fact some data recovery tool in market can still restore the deleted data easily, just like Dr.Fone iPhone Data Recovery software.
Restoring factory settings, this is the simplest and fastest way to remove content and settings on your iPhone and this method has been widely adopted for general users. However, it's obviously not enough. To delete, erase, wipe personal data permanently from your iPhone, you must to use a professional iPhone Data Eraser, it can help you erase iPhone data and personal information permanently and prevent identity theft & thorough privacy protection.
Free download the iPhone data eraser tool, and try wiping everything on iPhone with a click now.
Tutorial: Permanent Remove iPhone Data Before Selling
Step 1. Launch the program
1. After installation, run iPhone Data Eraser on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone device via USB cable to your computer.
3. Once your device is recognized, the main window will pop up as below picture.
Step 2. Permanent erase all data on iPhone without restore
1. Click "Erase All Data" in the left sidebar of the window.
2. Choose the security level to erase all the data on your iPhone, the default is Miduem Level.
3. Type the word "delete" to confirm the permanent deletion of the data.
4. Erase all the data on your iPhone
5. Click "Done" once deletion is complete
The More iPhone Data Eraser Can Do
· Express Cleanup: clean junk files, like log files, photo/video cache, iTunes syncing cache, download temp files, app cache, app cookies, app temp files and more.
· Photo Compress: compress your iOS device captured photos to reclaim more storage.
· Unused App Eliminator: UNINSTALL UNUSED APP - Uninstall not used apps from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to get more storage.
· Erase Private Data: safari cache, safari history, safari cookies, keyboard cache, message, message attachments, call history, notes, photos, etc.
· Erase Deleted Files: messages, iMessage, contacts, call history, facetime, calendar, reminders, notes, safari bookmarks, photos, videos and so on.
Attention: No matter which mode you choose to erase your data on iPhone, as well as iPad or iPod touch, all the erased data which deleted by the iPhone Data Eraser can not being restored even via the most professional data recovery tool, including iPhone Data Recovery program, therefore, it's necessary to transfer data from iPhone to PC or iTunes for backup before erasing your data, so that you can still restore whatever you wanted when you need.